Cobble Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modifications to minecraft and which are bannable for !

3 posters

Go down

Modifications to minecraft and which are bannable for ! Empty Modifications to minecraft and which are bannable for !

Post  SnowGolem1 Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:27 pm

yesterday i found a mod for minecraft not searching for cheats or exploits in any way , but rather to prevent lag

i came across a mod named optifine and installed it , i thought i would ask here if its alright to use it

all it does is adds more to the video settings like grass water lava cloud quality etc turn rain down so u only see the droplets

there is heeps of settings to prevent lag (and quality lol )
i am assuming this type of mod is acceptable but i am also putting this here for the noobs that might not know

- Snowgolem1
SnowGolem1
SnowGolem1

Back to top Go down

Modifications to minecraft and which are bannable for ! Empty :D

Post  Michaelf247 Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:20 am

SnowGolem1 wrote:yesterday i found a mod for minecraft not searching for cheats or exploits in any way , but rather to prevent lag

i came across a mod named optifine and installed it , i thought i would ask here if its alright to use it

all it does is adds more to the video settings like grass water lava cloud quality etc turn rain down so u only see the droplets

there is heeps of settings to prevent lag (and quality lol )
i am assuming this type of mod is acceptable but i am also putting this here for the noobs that might not know

- Snowgolem1
Where can i download it, i lagg terribly.

Michaelf247

Back to top Go down

Modifications to minecraft and which are bannable for ! Empty Re: Modifications to minecraft and which are bannable for !

Post  Phased Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:15 am

by no mods allowed, he means no "hack" mods, e.g. Fly, invincible, invisible, jump, speed and all those ones that are like that, OptiFine is mod is more like a, texture pack if you would say but with greater detail then just different looks, it gives you the ability to help the game suit your computer, or to increase the detail for minecraft for people with top computers.

Phased

Back to top Go down

Modifications to minecraft and which are bannable for ! Empty Re: Modifications to minecraft and which are bannable for !

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down