Cobble Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we trust our executive to oblige to the rules?

3 posters

Go down

Can we trust our executive to oblige to the rules? Empty Re: Can we trust our executive to oblige to the rules?

Post  Phased Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:57 am

what chest? I went around checking protection on your home where you had the shop, all chests and doors was locked to you.

Phased

Back to top Go down

Can we trust our executive to oblige to the rules? Empty it wasn't doogi -.-

Post  SnowGolem1 Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:55 am

this is the work of somebody who has LWC.ADMIN, my doors/chests etc have changed , there's chests of shit that's not my chests, and my spawner has been tampered with. as much as it really doesn't matter anymore, this isn't the type of behavior you'd expect admin/exec to be doing -.-'
SnowGolem1
SnowGolem1

Back to top Go down

Can we trust our executive to oblige to the rules? Empty Re: Can we trust our executive to oblige to the rules?

Post  Imderbest96 Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:35 pm

yes, ive seen Doogi222 in that area numerous times and have informed him to stay out..
Imderbest96
Imderbest96

Back to top Go down

Post  Phased Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:52 am

no idea where your homes are, iv only been there when I have teleported to you.

Last time I teleported to someone and was in your home was Doogi, and had protections all on your chests, not sure if you gave it to him or not.
edit: the one with the wall all around it

Phased

Back to top Go down

Post  Imderbest96 Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:42 am

How can I mess with your homes..?
Imderbest96
Imderbest96

Back to top Go down

Can we trust our executive to oblige to the rules? Empty Also

Post  SnowGolem1 Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:42 am

I'm not sure who did it, but somebody ( i assume it was you or phased ) has messed with my homes, has locked my protections, messed with my spawner so it doesn't drop stuff, and fair enough if it was at spawn, it would eventually fill the chests BUT ! I AM THE ONLY GOD DAMNED PERSON WHO LIVES THERE AND IT CANT FILL IF THE CHUNK ISNT LOADED , SO THAT IS NO EXPLANATION FOR THAT! as much as i know i don't play on this server anymore it pains me when i cant open my own god damned chests to give stuff to others etc. seriously.
SnowGolem1
SnowGolem1

Back to top Go down

Can we trust our executive to oblige to the rules? Empty V

Post  SnowGolem1 Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:31 am

SnowGolem1 wrote: i tried to help fix it and "phased" refused to let me
SnowGolem1
SnowGolem1

Back to top Go down

Post  Imderbest96 Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:14 am

This was sent during the time I was annoyed at you after I found my farm had been changed to silver fish. Yes the language is uncalled for, if I am punished for my actions I will take it fairly on the chin
Imderbest96
Imderbest96

Back to top Go down

Can we trust our executive to oblige to the rules? Empty Can we trust our executive to oblige to the rules?

Post  SnowGolem1 Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:02 am

Can we trust our executive to oblige to the rules? Imderb10

I mean, come on! i done a prank, so .. i shouldn't have but i did, i tried to help fix it and "phased" refused to let me , then when imderbest96 logs, oh what a guess i was gaoled and sent hate mail for what was a silly prank and i offered to help fix, in other words imderbest96 is just an ass.
No other way of putting it
SnowGolem1
SnowGolem1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down