Cobble Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ I am Resigning as Moderator and Leaving the server ~

5 posters

Go down

~ I am Resigning as Moderator and Leaving the server ~ Empty Welcome back anytime

Post  Admin Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:35 am

Thanks for everything Snowgolem1. You are welcome back any time. All your money and land will stay in your name as a testament to contribution to the server. You will retain the rank of "Trusted", and hope you drop by to say hi from time to time.

Best of Luck!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cobblecreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~ I am Resigning as Moderator and Leaving the server ~ Empty Re: ~ I am Resigning as Moderator and Leaving the server ~

Post  Frenzibrenzi Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Wow Snow, im really gunna miss you. It feels like yesterday when I joined the server, new to the exciting world of minecraft servers, and you guided me through the basics of the server and its many plugins. I dont mean to be rude to any other moderators when I say this, but you were my favourite moderator. You were the first person I talked to on the server, and the first person to guide me through it. I am truly going to miss you bro :'( Goodluck in all your future endeavors.

Frenzibrenzi

Back to top Go down

~ I am Resigning as Moderator and Leaving the server ~ Empty :(

Post  Doogi222 Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Aww Sad Cya Snow
Doogi222
Doogi222

Back to top Go down

~ I am Resigning as Moderator and Leaving the server ~ Empty K

Post  Misfitkid50 Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Yep cool. you got your own server anyway, plus your never on-line. In a addition I can be reached at GABEN@valvesoftware.com and have fun! Very Happy
Misfitkid50
Misfitkid50

https://www.youtube.com/user/MinecraftKid50/videos

Back to top Go down

~ I am Resigning as Moderator and Leaving the server ~ Empty ~ I am Resigning as Moderator and Leaving the server ~

Post  SnowGolem1 Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:55 am

Goodbye all, i had a fun time here with all of you ( except imderbest96 - hes a prick )
SnowGolem1
SnowGolem1

Back to top Go down

~ I am Resigning as Moderator and Leaving the server ~ Empty Re: ~ I am Resigning as Moderator and Leaving the server ~

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down