Cobble Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ummm...why was I banned

4 posters

Go down

Ummm...why was I banned Empty Ummm...why was I banned

Post  Mr_Man_101 Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Dear Cobble Creek Administers,

Good morning, afternoon, or evening, which ever the case may be. I am writing to inquire the reasoning behind my rapid dismissal from the online server of Cobble Creek.

In addition, my fellow comrade had logged in this morning and has reported to me that my "Mr_Man_101" sign had been removed, as well as other creations that I have spent time perfecting.

I hope to hear a response with great haste.

Best regards,

Mr_Man_101

Mr_Man_101

Back to top Go down

Ummm...why was I banned Empty Re: Ummm...why was I banned

Post  Phased Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:17 am

It was found you placed multiple TNT in a house owned by Doogi and Pyrodynamic, then blew the TNT up. I do call this griefing, don't you? Only your sign was removed, the redstone thing looked extremely suspicious, it was not big the redstone thing, and could be remade in 5 minutes.

EDIT: If you wish to be unbanned, reply back saying you would, and you will be unbanned in one week. (less if I feel nice)

Phased

Back to top Go down

Post  Doogi222 Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:37 am

>:/ u know why.
Doogi222
Doogi222

Back to top Go down

Ummm...why was I banned Empty The sus red stone thing

Post  Chickenmars Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:00 am

I believe that suspicious redstone thing was a tnt cannon, He asked me to put water in it so he could test it, but it was facing the road in front of his house. I put the water in and we tested it once, but he turned it so it shot into the water at my request so it wouldn't damage anything. I figured it would be all right if it didn't actually do any damage :S
Chickenmars
Chickenmars

Back to top Go down

Post  Phased Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:56 am

Chickenmars wrote:I believe that suspicious redstone thing was a tnt cannon, He asked me to put water in it so he could test it, but it was facing the road in front of his house. I put the water in and we tested it once, but he turned it so it shot into the water at my request so it wouldn't damage anything. I figured it would be all right if it didn't actually do any damage :S
just looked sus, had no idea what it was

Phased

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down