Cobble Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[color=orange][b]Mondo's Trusted application[/b][/color]

3 posters

Go down

[color=orange][b]Mondo's Trusted application[/b][/color] Empty Accepted ATM

Post  Ninja1005535 Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Well, its been a long time since you made this app and I think you deserve it. If you had to make another trusted app for it to be accepted it would probably be the same as what you said here and I honestly think that would be a waste of time. So, I'm accepting this and promoting you to trusted now. You now have rights as a Trusted member of CobbleCreek.

Unless mod+ objects. I'm not 100% sure if I can accept this but it feels wrong not doing something about this old app.
Ninja1005535
Ninja1005535

Back to top Go down

[color=orange][b]Mondo's Trusted application[/b][/color] Empty Re: [color=orange][b]Mondo's Trusted application[/b][/color]

Post  Phased Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:34 am

you still have 3 days.

Phased

Back to top Go down

[color=orange][b]Mondo's Trusted application[/b][/color] Empty Re: [color=orange][b]Mondo's Trusted application[/b][/color]

Post  Mondotrasho Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:57 pm

aww i wish that name had worked

Mondotrasho

Back to top Go down

[color=orange][b]Mondo's Trusted application[/b][/color] Empty [color=orange][b]Mondo's Trusted application[/b][/color]

Post  Mondotrasho Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:56 pm

hey just realised i haven't applied yet im pretty sure its been month and i would love to use some decorative water on my buildings. I cant and haven't been playing this last week because of me reaching internet limit and its now practically dial-up now XD

-mondotrasho

Mondotrasho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down