Cobble Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shop Moving

2 posters

Go down

Shop Moving Empty Shop Moving

Post  ekyaj Tue May 29, 2012 12:08 pm

Yeah having trouble moving the shop around and accessing it, when moving I am getting a vault error.

ekyaj

Back to top Go down

Shop Moving Empty Re: Shop Moving

Post  ekyaj Wed May 30, 2012 8:05 am

Can't seem to find the shop at all. Did a check I have lost the 100k for the shop and it does display in /shop list.

ekyaj

Back to top Go down

Shop Moving Empty Moving Shops

Post  Admin Wed May 30, 2012 9:26 am

Follow these steps:

1. /shop list - Lists all shops that the player controls (owns or manages), along with their unique IDs and names.
This is to get the ID of your shop.

2. /shop select - Select a cuboid area for a shop to occupy. Used in conjunction with both the create and move commands. Using the select command a second time will cancel the selection process.
It will then ask you to punch (with bare hands) point one (left click) and point two (right click) to mark out the opposite corners of your rectangular prism. This is the area the shop is to occupy.

3. /shop move [id] - Moves the specified shop to a new location. The select command must be used prior to this command, to specify where the shop will be moved.
Your shop will now be moved!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cobblecreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ekyaj Wed May 30, 2012 9:35 am

Admin wrote:Follow these steps:

1. /shop list - Lists all shops that the player controls (owns or manages), along with their unique IDs and names.
This is to get the ID of your shop.

2. /shop select - Select a cuboid area for a shop to occupy. Used in conjunction with both the create and move commands. Using the select command a second time will cancel the selection process.
It will then ask you to punch (with bare hands) point one (left click) and point two (right click) to mark out the opposite corners of your rectangular prism. This is the area the shop is to occupy.

3. /shop move [id] - Moves the specified shop to a new location. The select command must be used prior to this command, to specify where the shop will be moved.
Your shop will now be moved!

I have followed those steps each time trying to move, I am receiving a vault error message.

ekyaj

Back to top Go down

Shop Moving Empty Maybe shop corrupted?

Post  Admin Wed May 30, 2012 2:01 pm

Delete this shop. I have refunded your 100K. Try making a new one.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cobblecreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ekyaj Thu May 31, 2012 2:52 am

ok

ekyaj

Back to top Go down

Post  ekyaj Thu May 31, 2012 8:42 am

Shop has been created and move to the appropriate area without problems, thanks.

ekyaj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down