Cobble Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demotion

4 posters

Go down

Should J0hn0_j0nes1997 be demoted?

Demotion I_vote_lcap50%Demotion I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Demotion I_vote_lcap50%Demotion I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Demotion Empty Demotion

Post  chaotic_rage1 Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:03 pm

I am just making a topic on why J0hn0_j0nes1997 should be demoted. He is inactive, doesn't make quality buildings, swears and can't spell properly/use punctuation.

Firstly, I've been on a lot lately and I've seen him online once, and he was only online to do work at the alchemist spawn, even though the changes he made were poor. He changed the spawn point so it's right next to a building and it just looks ugly.

Secondly, When I did speak to him when he was online, he called me a queer because I called him a "homophobe" quite frankly I am offended and that's one of the main reason why I think he should be demoted.

Lastly, His punctuation and spelling is just plain terrible, he never takes his time to actually spell words properly or put punctuation where needed, for example he writes like this " k i wil b ther in a min, jus wait fo me k"

So I think having him in charge of the alchemist is a bad idea and he should get demoted before wrecking the alchemist town anymore, Please vote "Yes" or "No" on the Poll below, thanks for reading.

Last edited by chaotic_rage1 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

chaotic_rage1

Back to top Go down

Demotion Empty Forgot

Post  chaotic_rage1 Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:10 pm

He also stole my items when i jumped off my roof and died, and also accused me of duping because i had a piston under my house

chaotic_rage1

Back to top Go down

Demotion Empty demotion

Post  johno jones 1997 Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:18 pm

So you want me demoted because of my spelling and my building?

1. i am one of the most active in CobbleCreek and i have been less online in the past few days because of a computer blowing up.

2. i have been running Alchemist Clan for about 2 months with out any disagreement from any member of the clan, so maybe think of a real reason to why i should get demoted.

3. my building in Alchemist clan is not finished i have not had time to finish it completely and you have only been in Alchemist for a short time now, so if you want to be like this i want you out of the clan, and you all ways start fights with me.

4.and swearing i have cut down on that so much in the past weeks and i think it's hard to know that one of my "mates" is getting cut down by a joke, and i tried to give your stuff back but you did not collect it, so there for i don't see any reasonable reason to demote me.

johno jones 1997

Back to top Go down

Demotion Empty Re: Demotion

Post  Ninja1005535 Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:31 pm

Demotion 35970a10

Johno is a great leader of the clan, he has been successfully running it for 2 months and the clan is well populated and is now the 2nd largest.

"Firstly, I've been on a lot lately and I've seen him online once"

Johno doesn't have the time to be on all the time, so thats where the co leaders come in. Its the same with the server, you dont see saxburger on all the time but phased is on from time to time.

"Secondly, When i did speak to him when he was online, he called me a queer because i called him a "homophobe"

Johno is your friend and he was just joking around like mates do all the time. ( This better not be a joke post, because if it is then you have just wasted everyones time).

"Lastly, His punctuation and spelling is just plain terrible, he never takes his time to actually spell words properly or put punctuation"

Most of the time we don't use proper punctuation and spelling, you can understand what we're are saying fine, though i understand it may be a bit annoying trying to understand what someone is saying without the use of proper punctuation and spelling, but thats just how some people type. Plus you don't need to be great at spelling and punctuation to be a good leader.

"He also stole my items when i jumped off my roof and died, and also accused me of duping because i had a piston under my house"

He offered to give you your stuff back several times (your stuff has dissapeared sorry, i'm willing to try and replace whats lost). The pistons were a bit sus being under the house with no entrance, though you aren't guilty for duping because you haven't done it.
Ninja1005535
Ninja1005535

Back to top Go down

Post  Phased Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:36 pm

Secondly, WhenI did speak to him when he was online, he called me a queer because I called him a "homophobe" quite frankly I am offended and that's one of the main reason why I think he should be demoted.

So I think having him in charge of the alchemist is a bad idea

He also stole my items when I jumped off my roof and died, and also accused me of duping because I had a piston under my house

hmm you forgot some capital I's maybe you should be demoted too? (bold and underlined is the fix of the little I's

He also stole my items when I jumped off my roof and died

I think I remember you stealing peoples items too, not 100% sure, but I think it was you.

anyway, your still going to be watched, even if your trusted.

Last edited by Phased on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Phased

Back to top Go down

Post  Phased Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:40 pm

btw, i 4got bro it da internetz, u do no need god punktuation end spealing.

Phased

Back to top Go down

Demotion Empty What?

Post  chaotic_rage1 Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:52 pm

I can't see any lower case I's ?

chaotic_rage1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down