Cobble Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTGxfuzzywazzy

4 posters

Go down

TTGxfuzzywazzy Empty Re: TTGxfuzzywazzy

Post  ekyaj Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:47 am

Ben's here lol

ekyaj

Back to top Go down

Post  Phased Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:45 am

welcome to cobble creek

Phased

Back to top Go down

TTGxfuzzywazzy Empty ok

Post  TTGxfuzzywazzy Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:41 am

i have read the how to be white listed i have read everything and i will be the most loyal citisan i dnt beg for things but i do like to make freinds Smile

TTGxfuzzywazzy

Back to top Go down

TTGxfuzzywazzy Empty Your Application...

Post  Admin Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:13 pm

I am aware that you are the real owner of ttgxfuzzywazzy, and that you allowed someone else to use you account, and then they let someone else use the account who was most destructive to the server.

Take home message - don't give your account passwords (for anything) to anyone else. This is just common sense.

Please read the "how to make an application" post, and you should be ok. It is important to our community that this application process is followed.

Post Script - the former user of ttgxfuzzywazzy (Michael M.) has purchased Chaotic_Rage's account. The account on Cobble Creek has been changed from moderator to citizen. Michael has made a mends and has promised to be a productive citizen of Cobble Creek. With the new security features added since "grief de force", it is now quite easy to keep tabs on who has done what.
Other players needn't worry, however if you have concerns, please let staff know in game or in the forums.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cobblecreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TTGxfuzzywazzy Empty TTGxfuzzywazzy

Post  TTGxfuzzywazzy Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:50 am

its ben

TTGxfuzzywazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content