Cobble Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wont DDoS

3 posters

Go down

I wont DDoS Empty Youtube

Post  GOOD FIGHT Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:45 am

Smart thinking Saxby, and Phased, The video on youtube is just me crashing a website, (NON MINECRAFT RELATED)

GOOD FIGHT

Back to top Go down

I wont DDoS Empty Cached!

Post  Admin Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:01 pm

All youtube stuff gets cached (at the insistence of the FBI and Dept. of Homeland Security).
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cobblecreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I wont DDoS Empty Re: I wont DDoS

Post  Phased Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:51 pm

oh yeah, and that video of you supposedly DDOSing on youtube, you may want to remove that too?

Phased

Back to top Go down

I wont DDoS Empty Good

Post  Admin Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:48 pm

Great! Saves me contacting the AFP. Although it would be my ISP (Telstra - who would immediately become aware) that would most ticked off.
Contact IP addresses are logged with ISP. But the real evidence that could see you in trouble is your posting here... a smart hacker stays anonymous and hidden, and does not gloat! You have left your IP (60.22X.X.XXX - obscured for your security) complete with time stamp several times, together with evidence from your other communications with people regarding this matter (which would not be hard to find for the AFP), it wouldn't take them long (particularly with Telstra annoying them for an arrest).

You have had fun, and made a point. It is undesirable for both of us for you to take matters a step further.

The server has been rolled back, I consider the matter closed (if you allow it to be closed).

Wishing you all the best in your future Minecraft gaming... elsewhere.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cobblecreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I wont DDoS Empty I wont DDoS

Post  GOOD FIGHT Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:08 pm

i wont DDoS

GOOD FIGHT

Back to top Go down

I wont DDoS Empty Re: I wont DDoS

Post  Sponsored content