Cobble Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re Starting the server...

3 posters

Go down

Re Starting the server... Empty well

Post  SnowGolem1 Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:09 am

this be true but if that's the reason why , u can just reset the money without us knowing , or ask us to sell the diamonds and look in our chests .. then reset it

but its probably good to have a new , fresh start because ti wouldn't poor then rich everybody would be on even grounds
SnowGolem1
SnowGolem1

Back to top Go down

Re Starting the server... Empty Re: Re Starting the server...

Post  Phased Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:55 am

There is a reason why, because of how rich people are by buying all the diamonds, and selling them later to get all there money back, saxby wants the server to have a fresh economy just like he planned when the server first had its economic recession, and took all except 1% of the money of everyone.

Phased

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaotic_Rage Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:52 am

also i would like to ask saxby if he will give us the money back that took us ages to get.
Chaotic_Rage
Chaotic_Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Phased Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:44 am

i dont know how much he wants to be said, they will be different, itll be a normal generated world, with the main parts of the old world cut in, only he will be able to do that, whitelist is a .txt file where saxby can just copy and paste the file.

Phased

Back to top Go down

Re Starting the server... Empty hmm

Post  SnowGolem1 Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:34 am

so he may use MCEDIT to basically Cut and paste the important parts of cobblecreek
But our money will be reset
blake said the permissions and stuff are staying the same (which was fairly obvious)

if SOME of the world making will be done ingame instead of a map generator such as mcedit
will staff be able to help .. like as in backup the orig whitelist and make a new one with staff in to help make the map and put the orig one back when finished editing it to his liking..

edit -
what do u mean by shops will be different , as in the actual building or the way you shop
SnowGolem1
SnowGolem1

Back to top Go down

Post  Phased Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:26 am

It will be a bukkit, he also discussed this to me, he wants the new world generator, i told him maybe to use MC edit to cut out main parts of the world and put in the new world, e.g. Cobble Creek etc, the shops will be different, and you will get a certain amount of money to begin with.

Phased

Back to top Go down

Re Starting the server... Empty Re Starting the server...

Post  SnowGolem1 Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:20 am

Blake (Chaotic_Rage) said something along the lines of yo are restarting the server
as in Completely wiping the map .. and money etc.

i can understand replacing the jar and installing all the plug ins but i wouldn't delete the map

and if all this is true is it going to be vanilla or Bukkiit ?
edit - oh and if you are deleting the map then would staff be able to help build if there is going to be a new map ...

i thought i would post this because Blake may have said something the wrong way around .. but i still trust in what he said Very Happy
SnowGolem1
SnowGolem1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down