Need Help

Go down

Need Help Empty Re: Need Help

Post  wormy15982 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:06 am

Firstly if you need help, post your thread in the 'help' section.

The only way you can place water, is to ask somebody who is trusted+ to tp to you and place it for you.

For the protection, same again. Ask a trusted+ to protect your area and sell it back to you using region selfservice. (Almost every trusted person should kow how to do this)

Last edited by wormy15982 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo.)

Posts : 36
Points : 52
Join date : 2012-06-07
Location : Albany. WA

Back to top Go down

Need Help Empty Need Help

Post  Joyous87 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Hey I'm not expecting to be "trusted" just yet as I only became a citizen but im struggling to water crops without being able to use a bucket and also trying to purchase a small area of land using //pos1 and unable to perform this. Concerned to put too much effort into home due to it not being protected! what options do i have?


Posts : 4
Points : 8
Join date : 2012-08-23

Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum