Cobble Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitelist aplication - Mondotrasho

2 posters

Go down

Whitelist aplication - Mondotrasho Empty Accepted

Post  Ninja1005535 Fri May 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Excellent app and yes this is an Australian server!
You should now have build rights when connecting to Cobblecreek, hope to see you on soon.
Ninja1005535
Ninja1005535

Back to top Go down

Whitelist aplication - Mondotrasho Empty Whitelist aplication - Mondotrasho

Post  Mondotrasho Fri May 25, 2012 3:53 pm

1. Mondotrasho

2. Yup i read them

3. Write (a good paragraph) how you would help build Cobble Creek, add to its community and grow its economy.

I have been playing minecraft since way before the official release and during that time i have played approximately 10 servers i know that that sounds like a small number but its because i am not much of a server surfer the last server i played on which i will not say the name of for server advertising reasons i played for over a year. i recently discovered how much better it is to play n Australian servers ( my friends were amazed i could cope with american servers etc ) and so i have found this which i am under the impression is hosted in aus?? any way i am a resonably good builder but prefer pixel art to buildings and i can do the odd redstone build invisible stairs expanding rooms etc i love the social aspect of servers and have aims of one day being a moderator on a server ( not necisarily this server so no pressure XD ) i love the whole helping other people do things thin like teaming up or explaining stuff woah i wrote a fair bit better stop there

-Mondo

Mondotrasho

Back to top Go down