Cobble Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

savageshank's Whitelist Application

3 posters

Go down

savageshank's Whitelist Application Empty No Joke! You are our 100th member!

Post  Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:45 am

You know those annoying add banners that claim things like "No Joke! You are our 100th member!"? Well actually you are! No need to click a link to gain a fake prize, 3 x malware and a trojan.

Welcome to Cobble Creek... and yes, great application.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cobblecreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

savageshank's Whitelist Application Empty Re: savageshank's Whitelist Application

Post  Phased Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:23 am

great application =D welcome to cobble creek!

Phased

Back to top Go down

savageshank's Whitelist Application Empty savageshank's Whitelist Application

Post  savageshanks Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:42 am

Hello staff member reading this,

After reading up about your server, I found it very interesting. It made me come here to post a Whitelist application. First, I would like to say that your advertising works perfectly! It makes your server sound so fun and amazing. I'm hoping to very soon find out more about this server and soon become a member of it. I don't know what to say except that I am a staff member on many other servers, but seem to find time for each and every one. I enjoy Minecraft and have been playing for about a year and I am always looking for new experiences and memories to keep. Cobble Creek sounds like one of those places where these things are made. It sounds so much fun and I believe I can be a great part of your community. I am an expert miner, farmer, and builder. To sum it all up, I am a very well-rounded Minecrafter. Thank you for taking the time to read this application, and I hope to soon see you on Cobble Creek!

~savageshanks

savageshanks

Back to top Go down

savageshank's Whitelist Application Empty Re: savageshank's Whitelist Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down