Cobble Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Cobble

2 posters

Go down

New Cobble Empty Announcement

Post  Alex0776 Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:27 am

On behalf of Morgan and I, I would like to announce that we have begun construction. From the plans and buildings so far, it is shaping up to be one of our best builds on this server yet. We would also like to clarify that Tim0776, Will0776 and any subsequent friends of those two, are not apart of the 0776 team and as a result, we would prefer to not be associated with them. As for buildings in New Cobble, we have decided to stick with our trademark stone bricks and stone slabs approach, giving a post-modern, more architectural look than Cobble Creek. That's all for now, I may return again with information.

Alex0776

Back to top Go down

New Cobble Empty New Cobble

Post  Admin Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:12 pm

A new town is in the process of being established... New Cobble.

Cobble_Government has commissioned the town planning, surveying and building company 0776 Constructions to undertake this challenging task, and to connect this new town to Cobble Creek by rail.

Contracts have been exchanged and work has already begun.

It will have plots of land for sale as in Cobble Creek its self. Company Executives within 0776 Constructions have revealed that it will probably have stonebrick streets, and have more of a high class feel than in Cobble Creek.

Let the expansion begin!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cobblecreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down