Cobble Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Clean Up

2 posters

Go down

Forum Clean Up Empty Good work

Post  File_upgrad3 Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:15 am

Ahh, you do see my point though, and i assure you there won't be anymore griefing/hacking from me, and i certainly do hope you accept my apology for my disrespect and immaturity.

File_upgrad3

Back to top Go down

Forum Clean Up Empty In Part

Post  Admin Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:34 am

In part you a right. I have felt for a while now that it has been too negative, and also not used to enough to warrant its place on the forum.
It may, give the impression that severe greifing is common place here, where as the only major event has been by you, and some more minor events by thejustinkenny.
But to be fair, I messed up some settings on worldguard (when tweeking), and all of Cobble Creek was unprotected for 2 days.
Your flame thrower hack certainly alerted me that something was wrong. All fixed now, and with better security.
The server has been streamlined, with things that were not used (or people didn't like) removed.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cobblecreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forum Clean Up Empty To be Honest

Post  File_upgrad3 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:06 pm

To be honest, the hall of shame made the forum look ugly, if new people came to check the forums, to get white listed etc.. they would be like, "hey whats the hall of shame?" then they would realize it's where people are known for how disrespectful they are, and i don't think people would want to join a server where every time they build something it gets griefed.

File_upgrad3

Back to top Go down

Forum Clean Up Empty Forum Clean Up

Post  Admin Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Updated a whole heap of information. Got rid of some sections that were not needed (contracts, arbitration, hall of shame etc.), to make a leaner and more user-friendly forum.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cobblecreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forum Clean Up Empty Re: Forum Clean Up

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down